[fluid-dev] Installing fluid in Windows / Linux

From: arnoldo Muller
Subject: [fluid-dev] Installing fluid in Windows / Linux
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 09:43:48 -0600 (CST)

Dear fluidsynth developers:

I have been testing your program with midis and I
really like it. It sounds better than virtua
sampler...

However, I don't know how to make it emulate a midi
sound card. What I want is to play a midi in winamp
and make fluidsynth read the events from the midi
mapper.

I also don't know how to do that in linux...

I think this two guides will make fluidsynth more
popular than it is now. Basically because musicians
are not linux hackers...

Thank you for your reply!.