[fluid-dev] New branch

From: Bernat Arlandis i Mañó
Subject: [fluid-dev] New branch
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 02:05:20 +0100

Hi.

I've started the new branch and committed the changes I was doing. Not much new, just playing around trying to learn and fix some things. You might want to review it for possible inclusion of some of the fixes in 1.0.9 (or later versions) in the stable branch, since we're near a new stable release I don't feel like committing anything to the trunk without supervision.

Josh, I've already undone the fix for ticket #11 in the trunk.

It's pending that I post some proposals for the new branch and discussing it before starting serious development in the new branch. I'm getting there.

This is the URL: https://resonance.org/svn/fluidsynth/branches/2.x

Regards.

--
Bernat Arlandis i Mañó