Re: [fluid-dev] One output per channel

From: Bernat Arlandis i Mañó
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] One output per channel
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 23:39:58 +0100

Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas escrigué:

I would like to see this fix (ticket #21) into trunk, if it can be backported without breaking 1.x API.

It deals basically with the Jack driver, I've replaced the obsolete new_fluid_jack_audio_driver2 function with the newer new_fluid_jack_audio_driver function. I haven't touched the function definitions so I think it's compatible, and the patch should be easy to apply directly to the trunk since the new branch hasn't changed much. It's up to you to decide whether it should get to the trunk.

It could have been fixed better, I know, but I didn't want to break compatibility for now.

You can see the changeset here: http://fluidsynth.resonance.org/trac/changeset/154

Best regards.

--
Bernat Arlandis i Mañó