Re: [fluid-dev] One output per channel

From: Bernat Arlandis i Mañó
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] One output per channel
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 16:27:57 +0100

Josh Green escrigué:

The new2 driver stuff is not obsolete.  Its used in particular by QSynth
to intercept the audio for meters.  I definitely think this mess should
be overhauled for FluidSynth 2.x, but shouldn't be removed in the 1.x
branch though.  I didn't look at your changes closely yet, so perhaps I
misunderstood exactly what changes you have made.  I'll take a closer
look when I get a chance.

I meant the implementation of this function, I've synched new and new2 so they're now doing the same, as in the ALSA driver. The code will explain itself better than I do. :)

--
Bernat Arlandis i Mañó