Re: [fluid-dev] FS2.0 proposal

From: Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] FS2.0 proposal
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 19:57:04 +0100

Max Kellermann wrote:
> I have not insulted anybody, I have not attacked anybody personally.
> Which you did ("spitted some bullshit").  Let's keep this discussion
> on a technical level, don't yield to personal criticism.

OK. I have been harsh and rude with you. Sorry about that. Please accept my
apologies.

I hope, accordingly, that you would like to apologize for the tone of disdain
and arrogance of your first message, and recognize your mistakes. In that
case we can keep the discussion on a technical level. Otherwise, this would
be my last word on the matter.

Regards,
Pedro