Re: [fluid-dev] FS2.0 proposal

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] FS2.0 proposal
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 11:52:08 -0800

Hello,

I didn't feel that Max's input was particularly arrogant or disdainful.
It was some strong criticism but it seemed to be rather constructive as
well.  There are indeed many shortcomings of FluidSynth and the project
hasn't really been all that active since I took over maintainership of
it.  Its a bit difficult to tell the tone of an email, since you don't
see the person's expressions as they write.  Language barriers and other
cultural differences add to the complexity of that.

Lets take Max's input and comments and do what we can to improve
things :)

Best regards,
        Josh