[fluid-dev] Documentation

From: Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas
Subject: [fluid-dev] Documentation
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 23:38:35 +0200

Hi,

I've committed some changes to the developer documentation:
http://fluidsynth.resonance.org/trac/changeset/176

There is a new document source "fluidsynth-v11-devdoc.txt" formatted for
Doxygen, and an updated Doxyfile specifications to process this new file
along with the library headers and sources. The resulting documentation is a
bundle of the function references with a main page based on the old docbook
document "fluidsynth-v10-devdoc.xml", with some additions taken from another
document found at http://www.toncat.de/fluidsynth/ and some more text by
myself.

I've changed the format from the original docbook XML format, because the
source comments are already written for Doxygen, and having the guide with
(automatic) links to the functions references is very handy.

I guess we should change the license. Not sure if going to LGPL, or GFDL. This
is possible IMHO, because CC-by is not copyleft/viric, allowing a derivative
work (like this) to be relicensed with only a few conditions (retain
attribution, remove names upon request)

This is only a just started work. Fixes, additions and a revision of
undocumented/poor documented functions is expected during the 1.1.x
development.

Please, comments?

Regards,
Pedro