Re: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth on 64-bit Linux

From: David Henningsson
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth on 64-bit Linux
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 22:17:57 +0200

Ebrahim Mayat skrev:
>>>        Compiles ok, with Jack recognised as present.

That should probably have been "configures ok"

>>>        Make goes wrong with: " /bin/sed: Can't
>>>        read /usr/lib64/libjack.la: No such file or directory."
>>>        "libtool: link: '/usr/lib64/libjack.la' is not a valid libtool
>>>        archive."

According to packages.debian.org the correct path should have been
/usr/lib/libjack.la.

>>>        Any clues?

I would try removing all the autotool files and then rerun autogen.sh.
Looking at the debian/rules script, it does something similar.

>>>        p.s. I can add fluidsynth 0.8.2 from synaptic for 64studio
>>>        64bit, so i still have a usable version.

That should have been 1.0.8-2 probably?

> This query is directed to anybody who could be using a 64-bit Debian
> distro (David ? Bernat ?).

i386 here, sorry.

// David