Re: [fluid-dev] glib changes checked in

From: josh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] glib changes checked in
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 15:21:59 -0400

Quoting Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas <address@hidden>:

On Monday, April 27, 2009, you wrote:
Quoting Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas <address@hidden>:
> On Monday, April 27, 2009, address@hidden wrote:
>> I just checked in some initial changes which make glib 2.10+ a
>
> Really you did it? :)
>
> Regards,
> Pedro

Yes yes indeed!  I look forward to dedicating more of my free software
programming time to FluidSynth too ;)

Cheers.
      Josh

Glad to hear that!

I was asking because I've tried to update my working copy from the Subversion
server, and it says that the latest revision is 177, dated two days ago.

Regards,
Pedro

Ooops! Indeed, my changes hadn't been committed. Not sure how that slipped through my observation. Guess I'm too used to just doing an "svn commit" without an update first. This working with others thing is going to take some getting used to ;)

     Josh

P.S. It should be committed now.