[fluid-dev] Debian/ubuntu packages for 1.1.0 available for testing

From: David Henningsson
Subject: [fluid-dev] Debian/ubuntu packages for 1.1.0 available for testing
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 23:38:37 +0100

Preliminary packaging for 1.1.0 is now available at https://launchpad.net/~diwic/+archive/ppa

If we could wait a day or two before releasing 1.1.1 and let people (that means YOU! :-) ) test this package it would be nice, and hopefully decrease the possibility of more serious bugs.

The package include the fixes in r264 (QSynth incompatibility) and r265 (man page fix, thanks Lintian!). I've also rewritten the rules file to use CDBS and Quilt.

Josh, I noticed that r264 did not apply cleanly, it seems like the changes to fluid_alsa.c were already applied in 1.1.0, but not in SVN at the time of release, is that correct?

Also I noticed that the shlibdeps warnings were still present. I thought we added "as-needed" just to avoid them?

// David