Re: [fluid-dev] Re: Son of ticket #65

From: S. Christian Collins
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Re: Son of ticket #65
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 10:10:06 -0500

Bernd,

The banks selectable via CC0 are numbered 0 through 127 with bank 0 containing the initial instrument set (or "capital tones").  Using "Bank 0" in reference to the first bank beyond the initial tone set is misleading and incorrect.  Bank 0 is the bank containing the initial tones, bank 1 would be the first variation tones set.  If you use CC0 to select "bank 0", you will end up selecting the initial instrument set.

-~Chris