Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth 1.1.2 release notes

From: Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] FluidSynth 1.1.2 release notes
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 13:51:50 +0200

On Sunday, August 8, 2010, David Henningsson wrote:
> I started drafting on 1.1.2's changelog here:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/fluidsynth/wiki/ChangeLog1_1_2
updated

> Big changes:
>
>   * New CMake build system [plcl]
>     * Winbuild directory dropped, autotools deprecated but still
>       working
and also macbuild, commit pending

>   * Rewriting of thread safety [diwic]
>     * Describe the two new settings here
>
> Smaller changes:
>
>   * Voice overflow settings [diwic]
>   * Possible to update polyphony, up to 65536 (beyond initial setting)
>     [diwic]
>   * Sample rate is updatable (and jack driver updates sample rate
>     correctly) [diwic]
>   * To be committed: Change of bank number handling [plcl]
done

>   * Source files moved into different subdirectories [diwic]
>   * Can use RealTimeKit (on Linux) to get real-time priority [diwic]
>   * Shell commands for pitch bend and pitch bend range [monk]
>   * PulseAudio driver: specify media role, and allow pulseaudio to
>     adjust latency [diwic]
>   * Bug fixes [diwic, plcl, KO Myung hun, Felix Krause, laurent]
nshepperd, contributed a patch for ticket#78:
"Segmentation fault in non-interactive mode"

> Anything missing in the above list, or incorrectly attributed?
>
> I've also updated the autotools build, so it should be working now. So
> are we currently just waiting for the banknum stuff to be agreed upon
> and implemented before releasing 1.1.2?
I've finished with Bank Select, testing pending.
Drop macbuild, winbuild: pending.
Also pending: review the documentation, especially every and all new settings.

Regards,
Pedro