Re: Re: Re: [fluid-dev] MIDI Bank Select Test result

From: Bernd Casper
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [fluid-dev] MIDI Bank Select Test result
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 20:31:55 +0200

Hello Pedro, David,

I just tested a fresh compilation of the latest code, in a jOrgan real-time scenario.
Everything is working wonderfully now. Default (GS) bank select (176 0 bank# 192 patch#) works perfectly, and the lack of performance has gone completely, seemingly due to some CMake options Sven has tested for compiling.

Many thanks for your big efforts into development of the latest FS.

Regards
Bernd.