[fluid-dev] V 1.1.3 server mode

From: Dave Serls
Subject: [fluid-dev] V 1.1.3 server mode
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 09:36:17 -0700

 I have a little telnet app (fluidterm) that I use to force-feed
 commands to, and process output from, server instances of fluidsynth.
 I'm now testing with fluidsynth 1.1.3, migrating from 1.0.8.
 Despite compiling without PortAudio, I still receive the 'zombified'
notification
 from the 2nd(?) instance and floods of:

  fluidsynth: warning: Failed to allocate a synthesis process. (chan=3,key=38)

 on each keypress.

 Also when sending a list of 'select' commands a flood of
  fluid_ostream_printf: buffer overflow
 messages are returned.

 1.0.8 has no such problems.

 Dave