Re: [fluid-dev] Long time, no C code (and 1.1.4 release planning)

From: David Henningsson
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Long time, no C code (and 1.1.4 release planning)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 10:02:02 +0200

On 2011-07-20 10:09, Graham Goode wrote:
Hi David,

In short, Yes. Create the release candidate tarball or branch and
we'll get testing. I'll be attempting  another Windows PortAudio WDMKS
and PortAudio ASIO build for the windows users as Sven usually only
does the Dsound driver.

Ok, two votes for and none against, so here it comes:

http://people.canonical.com/~diwic/fluidsynth_temp/

The files there will be removed once the final 1.1.4 release is out.

There is also a preliminary changelog here:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/fluidsynth/wiki/ChangeLog1_1_4

You are welcome to look it through. Especially, if you or someone else has made a contribution which is missing or not properly credited, feel free to change the changelog yourself, or tell me to do it. We have a lot of great people on this mailinglist (if you're reading this, you're likely one of them!) making a lot of great contributions, and it would be sad if someone felt they weren't properly recognised for that.

Have a nice day!

// David