Re: [fluid-dev] LADSPA refactor branch

From: Ahmed Eraiba
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] LADSPA refactor branch
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 02:53:28 +0200

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for this hint!

Yes I get exactly the same problem with the master branch build, ie. builds successfuly, giving void function warnings and throws the same exceptions!

Please note Release 1.1.8, the one which is working fine for me, builds silently with no warnings.

Can I try the same setup as yours but with visual studio 2010? Could you kindly give me links to the dependencies you installed on your windows 10 machine?

Thanks a lot

Regards, Ahmed