Re: [fluid-dev] LADSPA refactor branch

From: Marcus Weseloh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] LADSPA refactor branch
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 18:09:30 +0100

Hi Ahmed,

Yes I get exactly the same problem with the master branch build, ie. builds successfuly, giving void function warnings and throws the same exceptions!

Ok, that is good to know. But what exactly do you mean by "exceptions"? C doesn't have exceptions, so I guess it's C# you are talking about? Maybe you can add some breakpoints in FluidSynth to see why the string setting fails? Or even simple printf statements in the relevant part of the code...

Can I try the same setup as yours but with visual studio 2010? Could you kindly give me links to the dependencies you installed on your windows 10 machine?

Sure. I actually updated the Wiki page with the dependencies I used, as some of the links were broken anyway and there were no Win64 links. I used the following libs for Win64:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win64/glib/2.26/glib_2.26.1-1_win64.zip
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win64/glib/2.26/glib-dev_2.26.1-1_win64.zip
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win64/dependencies/pkg-config_0.23-2_win64.zip
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win64/dependencies/gettext-runtime_0.18.1.1-2_win64.zip