Re: [fluid-dev] API design: fluid_synth_process()

From: Tom M.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] API design: fluid_synth_process()
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 13:31:30 +0200

I have drafted a proposal for a possible implementation of
fluid_synth_process() based on the previous discussion. Anybody interested,
please check it out:

http://www.fluidsynth.org/api-unstable/synth_8h.html#aa8960f664e2b22025a8a72a78a614279

As it's only a proposal, it hasn't been implemented yet. Please feel free to
give me feedback, whether it's understandable, useful, etc.. There are also
several usage examples for this function:

http://www.fluidsynth.org/api-unstable/fluidsynth_process_8c-example.html

Tom