Re: [fluid-dev] API design: fluid_synth_process()

From: Ceresa Jean-Jacques
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] API design: fluid_synth_process()
Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 12:16:07 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I have read the proposal (doc API). Thanks for the necessary and useful examples.

I found this understandable but my opinion is probably not objective because this correspond exactly to the previous discussion.

Anybody interested by audio rendering to multiples audio outputs should read this. Particularly the possibility of mapping/wrapping and mixing

to the application's output buffers.

jjc