freehoo-users

Re: [Freehoo-users] Re: about gnuyahoo

From: M.P.Anand Babu
Subject: Re: [Freehoo-users] Re: about gnuyahoo
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 03:13:08 -0000

Hi Steve,
Actually most if us have configured sawfish wm to open up
gnome-terminal without any frame or window border in full screen
mode. This works better than raw console. "xmessage" extension was
pretty useful in waking up with xpopups when we are on other
workspace. So its possible to add webcam support too for FreeHoo users
running under X terminal. We should talk to libyahoo2 team about that.

Stephen Stocker <address@hidden> writes:
,----
|   Oops, I should've read both of these posts. I've wondered for a
| long time how hard it would be to add webcam support, at least for
| receiving.  Now *that* would be something!
`----

Regards
--
 _.|_