freehoo-users

Re: [Freehoo-users] Re: about gnuyahoo

From: Stephen Stocker
Subject: Re: [Freehoo-users] Re: about gnuyahoo
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 07:05:18 -0500 (CDT)

  Hi Anand,
  Thanks for the info, I didn't really know how easy this would be in
console mode. That's all I use, along with svgalib for video. Never could
stand a gui.
  Btw, should I get libyahoo2 separately now? I noticed it isn't in the
latest CVS tree. unless I did something wrong.
  Thanks again, it's a great project!
        Take care,
        Steve