gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] GCMD dependencys

From: A. Gordon
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] GCMD dependencys
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 17:17:29 +0200

The current CVS version (1.2.0-pre) has a requirements of "gnome-doc-utils".

I suspect it is because of the "GNOME_DOC_INIT" clause in  "configure.in".

While it is nice to integrate with the documentation frame work, this requirements adds another burden on the users.
It also prevents a successful build on debian/stable, which is very bad....

I suggest we remove this requirement for now, or at least make it optional.

Assaf.