gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] Advrename profiles, rev. 2336

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] Advrename profiles, rev. 2336
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 00:34:06 +0100

Piotr:
> > Oops: It's rev 2345 now -- and there's stille the 'Add' Button?
>
> ??? should be sent to /dev/null

*g* yes i believe you !!!

As i suspected...i fiddled with my compile script, which is doing a backup
before downloading and installing a new rev. I changed the order,

from:

backup installed svn source
make uninstall the installed source
download new rev
compile
make install the new rev

to:

backup installed svn source
download new rev
compile
make uninstall the backup source
make install the new rev

and i don't see why it should not have worked. But i did things manually and
this time it's ok, so i'll have to think over and track this down next days.

The christmas grinch (shooting with loong and improbable present lists) is
coming over me, with huge steps, now ... :P

14 days of pain

be brave man