gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] Cannot use arrow keys, backspace, delete when renaming

From: Didster
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] Cannot use arrow keys, backspace, delete when renaming
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 08:23:25 +0100

I have debian jessie with gtk 2.24.24-1, seems to work fine (although this
under Xfce, not gnome).  The window does loose focus on rename (but the
arrows still work)

address@hidden:~dpkg -l | grep libgtk2.0.0
ii  libgtk2.0-0:i386                     2.24.24-1
address@hidden:~ dpkg -l | grep gnome-command
ii  gnome-commander                      1.4.2-1
 i386         nice and fast file manager for the GNOME desktop
ii  gnome-commander-data                 1.4.2-1

I dont mind trying different versions of GC for you if that helps.