glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Ubuntu Edgy Eft 6.10 CDs

From: vivek shah
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Ubuntu Edgy Eft 6.10 CDs
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:23:49 +0530

On 1/25/07, Arjun Shankar <address@hidden> wrote:
> The Ubuntu India team (http://www.ubuntu-in.org/wiki/EdgyCdRequests)
> have some Ubuntu Edgy Eft 6.10 CDs with them, which they are
> distributing to the various GLUGs in India. In view of the recent
> increase in the number of Ubuntu boxes in the college (the computer
> centre is running on it and some faculty members are also migrating) I
> have ordered some for GLUG-NITH, which you can see/edit at the above
> URL.

>>The numbers seem fine. But there is an error there. You have listed
>>U32, U64 and K32, but there are only two numbers. Clarify that please.

  Same here cos in the orders there are no numbers for Kubuntu. Could you please clarify on that bit?? And I guess the numbers are fine.............

> I am trying to personally collect the CDs from Bombay, however if that
> is not possible they will be sent by courier to Hamirpur and the GLUG
> will have to bear the courier charges. In case we have to get it by
> courier I would like to know whether you are interested or not. If
> yes, then is the amount of CDs enough?

>>Great! Get it personally if you can. And the number is enough. We dont
>>need too many.

    If you can get them personally its great but I guess we will  be more than happy to pitch in so the courier money shouldnt be a problem if you personally cannot receive it..............

Regards,
Vivek

--
Put a rogue in the limelight and he will act like an honest man.
                -- Napoleon Bonaparte, "Maxims"