glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Ubuntu Edgy Eft 6.10 CDs

From: Debarshi Ray
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Ubuntu Edgy Eft 6.10 CDs
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 18:50:17 +0530

The numbers seem fine. But there is an error there. You have listed
U32, U64 and K32, but there are only two numbers. Clarify that please.

My mistake. I have removed the Kubuntu field, so the order is for 10
Ubuntu 32 bit and 64 bit CDs each.

Great! Get it personally if you can. And the number is enough. We dont
need too many.

All right.

Bye,
Debarshi

--
After the game the king and the pawn go into the same box.
               -- Italian proverb