gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] artwork proposal

From: Patricio Maciel
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] artwork proposal
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 10:13:11 -0300

Hi,

Great work!!, i like very much how you drive gradients and the "new sense" concept, congratulations...!!!, would you like help us in the artwork team? help is always welcome, if you are agree just drop me a line...your help would be very appreciated...thanks you've made a great work...

Daleduro...

Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo escribió:
Hello all!

I discovered gNewSense a few days ago and made some art based on different things that came to my mind when browsing the website:

http://www.introsmedia.com/nuevo_sentido.tar.gz

You may consider it fan art too :D

Hope you like it!

P.S.: Oh, and thank you all for your work in gNewSense!