gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] artwork proposal

From: Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] artwork proposal
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 20:37:22 -0500

Even the "American" adjective has suffered such fate. If I say I'm American, people will think that I'm from the US; but hey! I'm from Colombia, which means I'm American too :D

Now on topic, I've updated my proposal package with a gdm theme. See it at:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/ArtworkPlan/Propose

Or you can download the whole thing:

http://www.introsmedia.com/nuevo_sentido.tar.gz

Now I have to make a splash screen!

Cheers,

2008/9/18 Karl Goetz <address@hidden>
On Thu, 2008-09-18 at 09:46 -0500, Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo wrote:
> Thank you for your correction, Eus. I made the changes already.
>
> Eus, "cosy" and "cozy" are both valid. The former is used in the UK,
> and the other one in the US.

Things getting "Americanised" (or "Americanized", if you live there ...)
winds me up ;).
Ah well.
kk

--