gnewsense-art

[gNewSense-art] Query re Use of gNewSense Logo as Business Logo

From: david_gv_ray
Subject: [gNewSense-art] Query re Use of gNewSense Logo as Business Logo
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 16:59:43 +0200

Hi,

I'm setting a free software service for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSM's) and am promoting  gNewSense as "the" operating system.

Can I use the gNewSense logo and related artwork as my business logo?

p.s. I realize that the logo is under GPL, however, from the word go I'd like to work with the Free Software / GNU movement in general and the gNewSense team in particular.

Best regards,

David