gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] Query re Use of gNewSense Logo as Business Logo

From: Graziano Sorbaioli
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] Query re Use of gNewSense Logo as Business Logo
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 07:56:02 +0200

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 22:29:37 +0200, Sam Geeraerts wrote:
Luis Felipe López Acevedo wrote:
I updated the tarball with license info:

http://download.tuxfamily.org/introsmedia/arte/gns-parkes-art-2011-04-25.tar.gz

Thanks. You should give yourself more credit instead of assigning
copyright to gNewSense. :) Besides, gNewSense is not a legal entity,
so I think any lawyer looking over our shoulder would feel more at
ease if you just put your name in the copyright line. All copyright on
gNS artwork and code so far is owned by people, as far as I know.

Samgee is right.
Please Luis, you should be the copyright holder since gNewSense is not an association (legally).

--
Graziano Sorbaioli
Founder, LibrePlanet Italia