guix-devel

Re: Merging ‘wip-newt-installer’ in master?

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Merging ‘wip-newt-installer’ in master?
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 18:12:54 +0100

Hi!

I’ve done some more testing, this time using a full-blown ISO image.

Upon a failed install, I noticed that restarting the installer doesn’t
go far because we hit:

  (error "Unable to locate keymap update file")

Indeed, /tmp lacks the kmscon file, which I think is because cow-store
bind-mounts /tmp to /mnt/tmp.

I’m not sure how to address this.  Ideas?

Thanks,
Ludo’.