guix-devel

Re: Let’s translate!

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Let’s translate!
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 14:38:43 +0200

Hi Meiyo,

Meiyo Peng <address@hidden> skribis:

> I can translate the Guix manual into Chinese if no one else is willing
> to do so.  But I don't have much time and will probably miss the
> deadline for Guix 1.0.

Julien and Florian can provide guidance, as you’ve seen.  :-)

As for the deadline: even a partially translated manual can help.  When
you have something that you deem useful (for example, you translated the
intro and the installation sections), then you can probably submit them
to the Translation Project so that we can integrate it.

Thank you!

Ludo’.