health-i18n

Re: [Health-i18n] German ICD-10

From: edgar.hagenbichler
Subject: Re: [Health-i18n] German ICD-10
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 23:38:31 -0000

Hi

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Mathias Behrle <address@hidden>
Gesendet: Samstag, 19. Januar 2019 17:08

>There are definitely issues with the translation files that are propagating
>even into the current health repository.

>While health_icd10.pot has

>msgctxt "model:gnuhealth.pathology,name:O624"
>msgid "Hypertonic, incoordinate, and prolonged uterine contractions"
>the other localizations contain (just a snippet from the diff)
>pt_BR.po:34028:msgid "Other lack of coördination"
>fr.po:32835:msgid "Other lack of coördination"
>ar.po:32849:msgid "Other lack of coördination"

>I have no notion how those 'coördination' could propagate into the msgids(!)
>of the po files,
>but definitely a thourough cleanup is needed here.
I agree. How to do it?

>@Edgar: when you are running your import script you would be better off
>running it on
>health_icd10.pot instead of de.po. Probably that will solve the missing
>20 translations as well.
Sounds reasonable, thank you.

>Indeed another mismatch between health_icd10.pot and the generated *.po files.
There seem to be two kinds of mismatch: the mismatch of the shipped version
between
the .pot-file and the de.po-file (20 mismatches) and
the mismatch between the shipped .pot and the pootle-server (ca. 2700
mismatches)
I believe that still. @Luis: what is your opinion?

>As explained above there is a difference between the file generated from the
>code (.pot) and the files generated or merged for the individual languages.
>I think a
>pootle sync_stores --overwrite --force
>should do the job.
Who can do this?