Re: [Health] translating gnu health to Arabic

From: Bashar
Subject: Re: [Health] translating gnu health to Arabic
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 23:24:05 +0200

Okay, consider it done :) ...

-My last questions :) in this message is about the documentation, I'm
currently working on testing to deploy the Gnu health system on a
health center server and I'm wondering if I can depend on the default
configuration since I found an old documentation on the website of the
project that belongs to an older version, because  there are  some
differences. and I want to make the work precisely.
-currently I'm using neso, and I tried to print a report that I saved
to a folder, but, the report file can't be open in any program, so,
what is the format of this report?, it's not a PDF report..
-currently I'm using an English version of the system, so, are the
Arabic stored data will be printed correctly in the report
generated?...
NOTE:while we finish the translation  to Arabic, we will be using an
English version, so will we face any problem entering Arabic data in
the system or in moving to Arabic system later?...

Thanks a lot for answering my questions.....

Bashar....