Re: [Health] translating gnu health to Arabic

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] translating gnu health to Arabic
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 16:06:15 -0300

Hi Bashar !

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 3:09 AM, Bashar <address@hidden> wrote:
>> >Sure, you can always upload the new translation files in the running
>> > systems (under locale dir) . Updating the module will do.
>> >In your case, you have to create the Arabic language first. For more info
>> > check :
>> >
>> > http://code.google.com/p/tryton/wiki/HowtoTranslate#How_to_translate_Modules
>> what is the path of the locale directory if my system is installed
>> system-wide... (currently)....
>
> I created the Arabic language with code "ar" and I synchronized the
> translation, then how to get the current translated words from  transifex
> and  how to put them into the running system? I can't figure out how to do
> that after many unsuccessful attempts....

There is a locale directory as per GNU Health module. For example
- health/locale
- health_genetics/locale

Make sure you also indicate in the __tryton__.py file where the path
of that file in the translation variable. For example, for Spanish we
have :

   'translation': [
        'locale/es_ES.po',

So, if your file is ar_AR.po, and that is the name you defined when
you created the language, then you would put this on the __tryton__.po
file

   'translation': [
        'locale/ar_AR.po',

Let us know how it goes !