Re: [Health] Raspberry Pi Installation issue

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Raspberry Pi Installation issue
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 17:45:14 +0000

Hi Euan !
On Thu, 17 Dec 2015 13:27:59 +0000
"Livingstone, Euan" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi I am a student and as part of my final project I am trying to
> setup the GNUHealth software on a raspberry Pi.
Nice project to work on :)

> path = /home/gnuhealth/attach
>  cdexe
> ./trytond
>

> The problem is when I enter the last command.  To begin with it was
> giving an error 98: address already in use.
The Tryton server is already running. No need to run in again.

> [Thu Dec 17 12:50:53 2015]
> INFO:trytond.server:using
> /home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/config/trytond.conf
> as configuration file [Thu Dec 17 12:50:53 2015]
> INFO:trytond.server:initialising distributed objects services [Thu
> Dec 17 12:50:54 2015] INFO:trytond.server:starting JSON-RPC protocol
> on *:8000
>
> Then nothing it just sits there like it is frozen.

The server has been started and listening.

PS: When you're done, it would be great if you can open a chapter on
the documentation portal about GNU Health on Raspberry Pi !

Thanks !
Luis

--
Luis Falcon, M.D., BSc