Re: [Health] Raspberry Pi Installation issue

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] Raspberry Pi Installation issue
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 14:09:02 +0100

> Gesendet: Freitag, 18. Dezember 2015 um 13:35 Uhr
> Von: "Livingstone, Euan" <address@hidden>
> An: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
> Betreff: Re: [Health] Raspberry Pi Installation issue
>

> >   It looks like you have mixed installations, one using packages from the
> >   distribution and one manual. You should not mix both and choose one way.
>
> Ok so you have just lost me, lol.  I not sure what you mean.  Is it that I
> have install the tryton server wrong?  I have tried to follow the install
> instructions but my of installed the prerequested software wrongly.

If you install from distribution, Tryton installation follows the distribution
guidelines (e.g. puts the server into /usr/bin/trytond)
If you install from (gnuhealth) sources it uses a completely different setup
(see your output: /home/gnuhealth/gnuhealth/tryton/server/...)

Decide for one, but dont mix them up

Cheers
Axel