Re: [Help-smalltalk] Problem with packages

From: Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Problem with packages
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 22:17:20 +0100

> Perhaps I misunderstand... You're saying that the "packages" file will
> be found in the specified image directory except in the case where
> there's also a gst.im in the current working directory?

No, in the same directory where the gst.im file was found.

Regarding 1.95.9: they made a change in the GNU machines,
basically the master for ftp.gnu.org (gnudist) is not the machine that
actually serves ftp.gnu.org (gnuftp), so this might have given problems
with synchronization.  I checked the copy on gnudist and the md5sum
and length are the same as on alpha.gnu.org, probably it is a matter
of time.