Re: [Help-smalltalk] Various bits to do with Gtk bindings

From: Lyndon Tremblay
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Various bits to do with Gtk bindings
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 19:50:12 -0700

I struggled with this in Objective-C. This is what I've been doing:

GL translate: 0.0 y: 0.0 z: 0.0.

The extra verbosity doesn't seem much value, since X and Width are usually
first anyways.

myWindow setDefaultWidth: 300 height: 180.
myWindow defaultWidth: 300 height: 180.
myWindow width: 300 height: 180.