Re: [Help-smalltalk] gst-package "empty filenames are invalid"

From: Tony Garnock-Jones
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] gst-package "empty filenames are invalid"
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 13:53:41 +0100

Hi Paolo,

Paolo Bonzini wrote:
You're right -- I'm now preparing 3.0c and have already fixed it. The fix (and a couple of makefile tweaks needed for `make distcheck' to pass) is already in my repository though I have not yet pushed it to savannah. I don't know when I'll announce the release though; I want to do 3.0.4 too and it takes a lot of time to run all the tests, prepare the announcements, clean up the house :-) and so on.

Aha! OK.

-       dirs := dirs asSet asOrderedCollection.
+       dirs := dirs asSet remove: '' ifAbsent: [ ]; asSortedCollection.

+       baseDir emitMkdir.

Oh. I see. Please ignore the patch I just sent to the list then :-)

Regards,
  Tony