Re: [Help-smalltalk] FastCGI for gst

From: Nicolas Petton
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] FastCGI for gst
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 10:16:16 +0200

Le jeudi 08 octobre 2009 à 04:59 +0400, Andrey Larionov a écrit :
> Hello, Nicolas. I'm sorry what i dindnt say in the begining (now
> reread thread and saw it), i'm porting this to Squeak.

Ahhh. It changes everything.

> I made a some progress. Basic test is passed. But there are some
> troubles in error handling.
> I decide to share my current progress, cause i think what two heads
> better then one.

You should probably share it on squeak-dev mailing list instead then.

>  It's my first work with smalltalk, so if you do any
> suggestions on improving architecture, it will be good.
>
> Hope on backporting bugfixes or improvments.

Sorry, but my current work on fcgi is for gst only, and I don't think
I'll have time to help you with your code... But again, I'm sure people
on squeak-dev (you can ask on seaside list or even pharo one maybe) will
be happy to help.

Thanks anyway :)

Cheers!

Nico