Re: [Help-smalltalk] More Solaris 8 fun..

From: Rick Flower
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] More Solaris 8 fun..
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 16:00:12 -0700

On 01.11.2012 15:29, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:

very stupid question. Why are you stuck with Solaris8?

Good question.. I've got access to several 'areas' where I do
development work -- one has only Solaris 8 boxes which is where
I'm currently writing these scripts of late -- the other area
is nothing but Solaris 10 boxes...

The area that has the solaris 8 boxes is winding down and I'm
trying to finish up some last minute work before the end of this
month when funding dries up..  In the meantime I'm stuck with
it.. :-)