help-zile

Re: [zile-devel] cursor problems

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: [zile-devel] cursor problems
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 12:16:21 +0200 (CEST)

OK, I attached a log file, tell me what parameters I should use for
valgrind.

Great. I don't think you need to use any special parameters. I'm studying the log you sent.

Also, I attached a patch for term_termcap.c to free the *tcap pointer, take a look to it, and tell if I should commit it.

My understanding of tgetent is that it returns pointers into the tcap buffer, so we don't want to free it.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | impeccable, a.  not liable to detection (Bierce)