help-zile

Re: [zile-devel] cursor problems

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: [zile-devel] cursor problems
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 12:55:49 +0200 (CEST)

It seems as though the errors in the trace you sent are down to a bug in create_backup_file where the malloc for the filename is one byte too short (hopefully you can see that from the valgrind log too). I've rewritten the function to use an astr instead of a malloced char * (and committed the result!). Do mail me any more valgrind logs if you can find more errors.

BTW, this explains why I never found this error: I have backups switched off.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | think tank, n.  a safe container for noxious gases