libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] april meetup?

From: Sergio Durigan Junior
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] april meetup?
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 15:50:31 -0400

On Monday, April 06 2015, Rudolf wrote:

> is it too late to organize an april meetup? the weather is not snow which
> is perfect for walking further than 100 meters.

Absolutely not :-).

I exchanged some dents with Bob recently, and he mentioned there's going
to be an Ubuntu Release Party (or whatever the name is) on April.  As
much as I don't agree with Ubuntu's position about Free Software, this
*may* be a good opportunity for us to disseminate our message...  What
do you think?

Just to make it clear: if you guys prefer, we can meet somewhere else
without a problem too.

Sorry for being absent these last months.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36