libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] Podcast for our Mumble meetings?

From: Rudolf Olah
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] Podcast for our Mumble meetings?
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 15:03:43 +0100 (BST)

This would be awesome.

I'll blog about it at SourceContribute and I think I may have some small amount of storage space on Wordpress.com?

There's also the owncloud instance I'm running (still need to grab a domain for SSL though and need to upgrade) that can be used for storage too.
-rudolf

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

30. May 2016 22:11 by address@hidden:

Sergio writes:
everybody can record our meetings (it's pretty easy to set up the
Mumble client to do that, and it even offers recording each person
in a separate track),

Really?!? That would go a long way towards performing noise reduction
- -- the noise characteristics are usually particular to one person's
input, so if I can reduce them individually we'll get a much better
quality sound file.

- --Bob, who goes off to explore Mumble's recording features