lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3289 in lilypond: Cross-voice arpeggio moves a

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3289 in lilypond: Cross-voice arpeggio moves accidental away from notehead
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 15:30:09 +0000

Comment #14 on issue 3289 by address@hidden: Cross-voice arpeggio moves accidental away from notehead

Mike let me re-run it one more time.

There has been a lot of 'sudden' activity in staging/master and I have had a lot of problems (because of how Patchy works) when compiling multiple patches at the same time (so to speak).

So for example Patch X passes, Patch Y Passes, Patch Z fails.

After Patch X and Patch Y are 'accepted' and Patchy is rerun with JUST Patch Z it all works.

Today's patches meant that out of 5, 2 worked 3 failed, then I reran the remaining 3 and 1 passed and 2 failed and so on.

So I am not sure if I ran the correct version of the patch you updated in comment #11 vs comment < #11.

It's no skin of my nose, if you can just hang fire for about 45 minutes.