Re: gub: I can now completely build lilypond

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: gub: I can now completely build lilypond
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 09:19:19 +0100

Il giorno sab 19 gen 2019 alle 0:01, John Mandereau <address@hidden> ha scritto:
I succeeded in 'make lilypond' with a very conservative setup: Ubuntu 14.04, installed with package updates in a VM but then ran in a chroot jail from my main Fedora distro, GUB installed in /home/gub/NewGub, applied hints documented in Issue 5384.

Hi John

Welcome back!

I did not succeed with GUB in Ubuntu 14.04 last November, but that was before the patches from Werner and Knut. I might give it a try again. If it works, I may create a new container that anybody could use to run GUB.

If you and Werner managed to build the installers, why don't you get in touch with Phil to make a new release?