Re: System spacing for Certain

From: Reggie
Subject: Re: System spacing for Certain
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 15:04:19 -0700 (MST)

Andrew Bernard wrote
> Hi Reggie,
>
> If I understand you aright, you want explicit positioning of a system.
> This
> is in the NR at Section 4.4.2 Explicit staff an system positions.
> (2.19.82).
>
> Andrew

Please can you help me? I cannot move just ONE staff in a system, it's
moving THE system as a unit which is wrong. I am so sad. What did I break?
How difficult is it to just move ONE staff without moving anything else in
the score pages? I just want to learn how to adjust the middle staff not
system as example here.

\version "2.19.82"
<<
  \relative c'
  \new Staff  { \repeat unfold 25 { c1 } e e e e e e e e e e e e e  }
  \relative c'
  \new Staff \with {
    \override VerticalAxisGroup.staff-staff-spacing.basic-distance = 20
  }
  {
    \repeat unfold 10 { c1 } c

    \break
    \overrideProperty Score.NonMusicalPaperColumn.line-break-system-details
    #'((extra-offset . (0 . 10)))

    c c c c c c c c c c c c \break c  c c c c c c c
  }
  \relative c'
  \new Staff  { \repeat unfold 25 { c1 } c c c c c c c c c c c c c }

% so on