lout-users

Re: Formatting chapters in Lout books

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Formatting chapters in Lout books
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 10:23:39 +1000

Henrik Martensson asks what happened to the definitions for arbitrarily
deep nesting of sections that are mentioned in the Expert's Guide.  I
worked out how to do this a long time ago, based on passing a depth
number and a "path number" such as 2.3.5.8 down each level; but I don't
think I ever actually implemented it, or if I did, it would not have
been to the standard that the DocumentSetup sections are done.

Jeff Kingston